Monday, June 23, 2008

Wow June is almost over!!

My goodness it has been over a month since I have posted. Yikes what have I been doing? Working and volunteering seems to have swallowed me whole these last few weeks. Well this is just a quick post to let you all know I'm still thinking about you. Things are beginning to settle back to normal so I will be posting another tutorial soon. I'm working on one that shows how to convert a stamped imaged into a photoshop brush.
Why do this? Ever think you had the perfect stamp but it was the wrong size? Don't have just the perfect ink color? Your computer can rescue you from these dilemmas.
Why not just scan into word or some other desktop publisher? Well if you ask that question then you have never messed with the brushes palette and all its powerful magic. Stay tuned....

In the meantime I have actually eked out some time for cards and scrapbook pages, so here's some art work to take a peek at:


A card I made for a friend. It's sentiment is a little ironic given how I've been to0 busy to post :-) The background is Cuttlebugged, [have I said how much I love the cuttlebug before?] Ink was applied to the folder before embossing [Thanks to Technique Junkie for teaching me this idea]and then to the paper after embossing. The stamps are Close to My Heart. I stamped on an ink jet transparency to create the overlay.

No comments: