Saturday, March 29, 2008

April TJNL is Out!



My April 08 issue of The Technique Junkie Newsletter arrived in my mail today! It is gorgeous and so inspiring. Thanks to a fever of 103, I actually had time to play today. Well not my fever, my thirteen year old's. I was supposed to accompany her to our History Day Competition but this is her second day of running a high fever so I ordered her back to bed. Hopefully she will be well enough to take her Confirmation exam tomorrow and attend her cousin's Baptism. What a weekend to get sick, and she worked so hard on her History Project too. As they say in Italian, "Peccato" (It's a shame)

So back to the newsletter. It is brimming with techniques I am itching to try. My prediction is that this one, called "Waxy Cuttlebug" is going to be a big hit. We all LOVE our Cuttlebugs, don't we? And here is another cool use for all those embossing folders we've been collecting :-)

The card is for my Niece who will be baptised tomorrow. I'm sure my Brother and SIL are way too busy to see my blog before they see the card-lol

The spectrum is ColorBox Atlantis, Flowers are colored with SU, Regal Rose and Handsome Hunter. The stamp is unmounted and I lost track of it but I think it's DRS.
It is mounted on black CS from Michael's and SU Regal Rose. And the ribbon, yep you might have guessed it- that big box from Costco again. Oh and the name is done with rub-ons from Melissa Frances.

Ok full disclosure here, some of you already know, I see Pat a few days every week, as she is my scrapping buddy and I help with the newsletter. Nonetheless it was still great fun to receive it in the mail today.

No comments: