Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #2

One good thing I can say about my decion to blog, it motivates me to try the techniques and ideas that I usually never find the time for. Don’t we all just have so many other things to do? And, honestly, there are just too many fun things to try! :-)Today I’m playing along again with Technostamper, Mary Jo Price’s Monday lunchtime sketch of the week. Here’s my creation. I hope it inspires you. MJ’s sketches sure do get me going.



Credits: Stamps are from Above the Mark
Designer Paper is Blush from Basic Grey
Cardstock Bazzill
Corners of the square are punched with Ornamental Bracket by Anna Griffin

3 comments:

rozie640 said...

Your card is STUNNING, I love those designer papers. Thanks for joining the challenge, I love what you've done

MJ said...

How beautiful, I love the papers. Thanks so much for playing along. Congrats on winning on Leigh's blog too -- so cool.

My Paper World said...

It's really beautiful! You did a great job!